6/17/2013

2nd cooking workshop. English cooking.

This time, seven students of the Alfonso XI High School of Spain have taken part in a the second cooking workshop. We have cooked mulligatawny, scampi, shortbread biscuits and syllabub

- Mulligatawny 
-Scampi 
- Shortbread Biscuits
-Syllabub.
We had a great time cooking, because we did all the food.
After preparing and tasting a delicious dinner, we did an interview to Michael Jacobs, the person who taught us how to make the English recipe.
Here is the interview.
1. What's your name? 
- My name is Michael Charles Jacobs.
2. How old are you?
-(We thought he was younger) I'm sixty years old.
3. Where did you live in England?Where do you live now?
I lived in London. Now I live in Frailes a quite and small town near Alcalá la Real.
4. What do you do?
- I'm a writer.
5. What kind of books do you write? 
- I write really good books. They are travelling books.
6. How do you get the inspiration for writing?
- I get it by travelling around all the world.
7. How many books have you writen?
- I've writen 27 books.
8. Since you were a children do you want to be a writer?
- No, when I was a child I wanted to be a famous painter who met famous people, but when I was 20 I decided that I enjoyed writing, so I decided to be a writer.
9. What languages do you speak?
I speak Italian, French, German, Hungarian and Spanish.
10. Where have you lived? 
I have lived in England, in France, in Italy, in the United States, in Hungry and in Spain. 
Here in Spain he has lived in a lot of places like Sevilla, La Coruña, Madrid, Barcelona and now in Frailes(Jaén).
11. What famous people do you know?
- I know a lot of famous person, most of them are writers and singers. For example, I know García Márquez, David Barry and very famous musicians like David Bowie or Will.I.Am and also the famous components of the mitic band called "The Beatles" like Paul McCartney.
12. Tell us about your funniest experience in any country.
-Well, two years ago I went to Colombia to look for information for my last book and I was kidnapping, fortunately I was lucky.
13. Are you a proffesional cooker?
- No, I only cook for relaxing.
14. Which is your favourite Spanish's dish?
My favourite Spanish's dish is "ajo blanco" It's delicious.
15. What do you think about today's experience?
- It has been great! I had never done this before and it has been really interesting
We are really greateful for your help in this project!
Work by Elena Ibáñez Muñoz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario