1/07/2013

IES Alfonso XI Cooking Workshops. Session 1. Italian Food

We are two students of Alfonso XI High School, in Spain, and we have taken part in the first session with Marc Anthony, and we have cooked Italian food like Bruschette, Tagliatelle alla Bolognese, or Pere al Forno. 


                         



bruschette 








tagliatelle alla bolognese










pere al forno















We had a great time cooking, because we did the mass dough with our own hands.

We did an interview to Marc Antohny after preparing and tasting the delicious dinner. 

Here is the interview:

1. -How old are you?

    - This week was my birthday and now I have 25 years old. 

2. -Where were you born? 

   - In Napoli, in Italy 



3. -Where do you work? 

    -I work in Priego de Cordoba, in a school, like an english translator. 
(Priego de Cordoba is a small town near to Alcalá la Real, where there are 23.528 inhabitants,  11.590 man and 11.973 women ) 

4.-  Your name is very funny. Do people always ask you if you are famous? 

   - Oh yes, they always do it. (with a laugh) 





5. -How many languages do you speak?
   
    -Only 4: English, Spanish, Italian and France.

6.- How do you meet our teacher Jose Luis? 

   - For a friend that both known


7.- Are you a real chef?

   - No, but I like cooking 

8. Where have you lived?

 - I lived for 14 years in Italy, then I moved to Argentine and I lived there for 2 years, then I moved again to New York and I stayed there for 8 years more. Finally, this year, I moved again to Spain and now I live here.

9. What is your favourite Spanish food?

    - The Salmorejo 

(Is a very popular Spanish cold soup. It is make with tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, garlic, bread, ham, egg and some salt and oil.)




10. What is your favourite Spanish song? 

     -I haven't any favourite song, but I really like some singers like Joaquin Sabina, Joan Manuel Serrat, and the Spanish kind of music called "flamenco".


(Flamenco is a style of music that started in Andalusia and they have a typical suit:)



11.  Do you make your own dough every day?
        -No, only 3 times a week.


12. -How often do you eat pasta a week?

      -I eat pasta 5 times a week 

13.Do you like Spanish omelet?
    -Yes, it is delicious
(spanish omelet is make with eggs and potatoes and some salt.)



14. Do you dance "sevillanas"?

   - No, I would like to learn, but actually I play the Spanish guitar.
(sevillanas is an other spanish dance, as flamenco, but with another rhythm)





 15. Which have been the funniest moment of today?
     - I really like when we have made the dough.



16. And the last question, Do you know our names?
   -emmmmm....... some of them... (and he laughed) 



We are grateful four your help in this project. 





   Work realized by Elena Ibáñez Muñoz and Ana Luz Siles López.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario