4/01/2014

EXPERIENCES



I was very excited from the very first moment when I learnt that I would travel to Italy, Riccia. After the necessary preparations were made , we arrived at the airport and we took the flight. The whole travel from Thessaloniki to Riccia and back was great, because of the good company we had, 18 students and 3 teachers. After many hours we arrived at the meeting place and everyone went to an Italian student's house as a guest. I was with Salvatore Jezza. We had a great time at school and at home. However, because of an issue I left and stayed at the hotel with some other students that were there. We had a great time because students from Romania, Spain, Turkey, Greece and France were there,too. After 6 days in Italy we returned home full of new experiences and new friends.
Kostas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario