4/08/2014

EXPERIENCES

Some months ago I travelled to Italy with a wonderful group of classmates taking part in the European Program COMENIUS. Our destination was the beautiful and picturesque Riccia, near Naples. Memories come to my mind and I am full of nice feelings and nostalgia. The beautiful moments are countless and I don't know which to pick. The thing that remains as the deepest recollection is the cold in the streets but at the same time the warmth in the people's hearts. Their smile was real, their glances bright and we all were impulsive and enthusiastic with our new acquaintances. From the very first moment of our arrival, every worry disappeared. The unknown Italians, Romanians, French, Spanish and Turks not only became acquaintances but friends as well. The hospitality was unique and the host family opened their arms to welcome me. there are various images printed in my mind: our interaction at school, the walks, St Jusepe's celebration, the Naples Castle, the parties, the endless madness and our laughter. Leaving Riccia, I left 6 great days behind me and I took a great experience along with me.
Ciao Riccia! Ci vediamo Italia!!!
Nektaria   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario