11/07/2013

Greece Ridings‏

THE FİRST DAY

Arrived at the hotel after a long journey.We have breakfast in the morning.After breakfast,we went to relax in rooms.After two to three hours,came to stay with family.We went home together.Welcomed me very well.We ate dinner together.Evening,the project went out with friends.We had dinner.After,we're home and we slept.



THE SECOND DAY

We get up early in the morning.We had  breakfast.We went to home.My friend's came to school.At school,The bus was waiting for us.We came to see the caves.The caves are natural and beautiful.After,we came home by bus.We had dinner.After meals,we went out.I had a good time.Very nice music and friends.I'm so tired.After,we're home and we slept.


THE THİRD DAY

We get up early in the morning.We had  breakfast.We went to home.My friend's came to school.At school,The bus was waiting for us.Took us to the farm animals.We saw animals.We found the location of cheese and bread.Anyone got on the bus.Where the wine came to.Interesting and beautiful.After,we came home by bus.We had dinner.After meals,we went out.I had a good time.Very nice music and friends.I'm so tired.After,we're home and we slept.


THE FOURTH DAY


We get up early in the morning.We had  breakfast.We went to home.My friend's came to school.At school,The bus was waiting for us.We came from the city center.Shopping made.I saw the white tower.We have a dinner.After,we came home by bus.It was the last night.We ate dinner at a restaurant with everyone.Food and music was nice.I'm so tired.After,we're home and we slept.



THE FİFTH DAY

We get up early in the morning.We had  breakfast.We went to home.My friend's came to school.At school,The bus was waiting for us.Friends said goodbye and boarded the bus.Arrived at the hotel.Their boarded our car.




BENSU ÇAĞLAYAN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario